Search and Recovery
The PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course will teach you effective ways to find objects underwater and bring them to the surface. Small, large or just awkward, there is a way to bring them up.
Have fun learning to use lifting bags of various sizes. Not only are these skills fun but very practical and ultimately useful because eventually you will lose something in the water. As a Search and Recovery Diver, you’ll know how to search for and recover it – it does exactly what it says!
You will learn:
- Search and recovery dive planning, organisation, procedures, techniques and how to deal with potential problems
- How to locate large and small objects using search patterns
- How to use a lift bag and other recovery methods
- Limited visibility search techniques
Your course consists of some classroom work and four open water dives here at Wraysbury Dive Centre where we have various objects for you to find, move and recover.
To enrol on your course you will need to be:
- A certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or Junior Advanced Open Water Diver
- A PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver and a PADI Underwater Navigator (or equivalent certification from another organisation)
At least 12 years old
All this fun is run over two days and is £200 including all equipment required.
For more information give us a call 01784 488007 or email- email@example.com