Emergency First Response
First aid and CPR are good skills for anyone involved in adventure sports – just in case. And, you need these skills for the PADI Rescue Diver course.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-29835874-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Emergency First Response is a PADI affiliate that specialises in teaching these lifesaving skills – and they’re for anyone, not just divers. Most PADI Instructors are also Emergency First Response Instructors!
The fun part about Emergency First Response training is learning serious medical emergency response skills in an upbeat, positive environment. You gain the confidence that you are prepared to help in an emergency.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
To enroll in Emergency First Response courses, you must
- Care about other people and want to be able to assist them in a medical emergency
You never know when you may need this so do the EFR course for just £125. If you wish to upgrade to learn how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED) the course fee is £155.
For more information give us a call 01784 488007 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also refresh your skills for just £75.