Your first step into the world of the professional diver. If the dive bug really bites then why not consider assisting others to learn to dive and guide fellow adventurers on pleasure dives. A career in diving is a possibility for the PADI Divemaster and the initial step toward becoming an Instructor.
Completing a Divemaster course with us is like no other. Our unique location at Wraysbury Dive Centre allows us to offer you the most complete Divemaster course available.
A PADI Divemaster is a rating denoting you as a person who: -
- Has a high level of personal diving skills
- Has Instructor level knowledge of diving theory
- Has had significant training in how to assist an Instructor during training activitie
- Is able to assume appropriate responsibilities that benefit the welfare of other divers.
As a PADI Divemaster you’ll be qualified to:
- Organise, conduct and supervise recreational diving activities, both land and boat based
- Assist PADI Instructors in conducting PADI Diver programs
- Aid PADI Instructors both as an instructional assistant and a supervisor of open water diving activities (both as a co-ordinator and as an underwater guide)
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers
- Conduct the PADI Scuba Review program for certified divers
- Enrol in PADI Instructor level training
You must be minimum 18 years of age.
Have a minimum of 40 logged dives.
Hold a current HSE Medical.
Have the Rescue Diver/EFR qualification(if you need to do an EFR refresher we do that for just £45 when signing up for the Divemaster Course)
The course is £350.(Does not include learning materials)
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
For more information give us a call 01784 488007 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org